For Club Managers, Locker Room Managers and Attendants
Hosted and coordinated by a local CMAA Chapter club. Local club managers along with their locker room staffs are invited; plus club managers earn education credits.
This unique seminar includes:
1. Presentation of the “For a better locker room!”TM PowerPoint Show.
2. Shower and sink amenities/locker room features/supplies/suppliers checklists.
3. Display tables of recommended products.
4. Sample SOP Agreement.
5. Questions and answers throughout.
6. Free samples.
7. Graph paper for drawing your own layout designs.
8. Follow up emails/phone calls/texts by attendees are welcome.
Additional planning suggestions:
9. Tour of host club’s locker room.
10. Showerhead demonstration.
13. Buffet lunch.
Honorarium and travel (lodging and round trip mileage*)
Seminars presented for:
Connecticut Club Managers Association
Greater Cleveland Chapter
Ohio Valley Chapter
St. Louis District Chapter